28/08/2012

So Much To Do, So Little Time...

Hola!

As I've said in previous posts, I'm not in the best health. I know what you're thinking: 'Becca, once you'll get out there, you'll be fine! Life will be easy and exciting and you will love it!'. Unfortunately, kind readers, I'm on antibiotics and I have another appointment at the Doctors in an hour and a half. I'm going to Spain on Thursday. Two days away. Subsequently, I'm terrified and haven't begun to pack properly yet (I'm half expecting to go to the doctors today and for them to cry 'GET YOURSELF TO THE HOSPITAL. YOU'RE VERY ILL. THEN WE SHALL OPERATE ON YOU AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO GO ON A PLANE BECAUSE OF ALTITUDE. WHY DIDN'T WE CATCH THIS RARE DISEASE BEFORE?').

Anyway, I'm basically living in a blind panic and thought I should share it with you. Please send good thoughts my way and hope that I don't end up bedridden by tomorrow. 

Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment